- Face cleanser Light cleansing and purifying gel indicated for the daily cleansing of impure skin, based on Witch Hazel (astringent and purifying) and Pineapple Extract.
- Face scrub Light and delicate emulsion. Thanks to the marked exfoliating action of the apricot kernel seeds, it eliminates dead cells and impurities from the surface layer of the facial skin, improving the skin texture and making skin radiant. In addition to vine sap, kiwifruit water from organic cultivation and jojoba oil there are other functional principles such as pineapple and papaya extracts which have an antioxidant and skin-purifying function. The other added functional principles, each with its own peculiarity, act in synergy – increasing the effectiveness of the product. To be used every 14 days.
- Dermo-purifying Face Cream (day) Emulsion with a “full-bodied” and delicate texture based on Jojoba Oil, it contains Vit. B3 (Niacinamide) with sebum-normalizing properties and useful in fighting enlarged pores. It is enriched with Fruit Acids (Malic and Tartaric) which allow to release sebum from the follicle more easily, avoiding the formation of boils and blackheads. For daily morning use.
- Face Serum Light lotion for the face, containing Vit. B3 (Niacinamide) with sebum-normalizing properties and useful in fighting enlarged pores; Fruit acids (Malic and Tartaric) that allow the sebum’s release from the follicle more easily, avoiding the formation of boils and blackheads, Papaya extract to hydrate and improve facial imperfections.
- Grapevine sap Grapevine sap, a synthesis between the properties of the soil and vine, is harvested in spring after pruning; fresh cut exudes a water traditionally called “Lacrime di Vite” to which great healing properties have been attributed since Pliny the Elder. Young women used to apply the sap directly on face and hands to make the skin brighter and more uniform. It was even used as a “collyrium” to make eyes more shining and for the care of barley and conjunctivitis. In France, in Monpellier, they are studying these properties and it seems that there may also be positive effects on macular degeneration and other degenerative eyes’ diseases for which there is currently no cure. The key component of grape sap is a powerful natural antioxidant called “viniferina” which is sixty-two times more powerful than vitamin C. The sap’s properties are to improve circulation and harmonize melanin production, reducing redness and skin blemishes. In addition to its natural characteristics, grape sap is precious also because the of the limited obtainable quantity from the plant, making its collection possible only at the time of pruning. It is harvested by hand and purified in the laboratory with complex and expensive procedures that enhance its effectiveness.
- KIWI water from organic cultivation Kiwi water is an extract of the Kiwi fruit from organic farming, ideal for fighting skin aging thanks to the high vitamin C content, much higher than that of oranges, important for the production of collagen, a support structure for connective tissues and the dermis. It is rich in mineral salts, contains vitamin E, and polyphenols capable of actively counteracting the effects of free radicals and cellular oxidation. It is suitable for oily skin because it helps regulate the production of sebum thanks to the astringent properties of vitamin C.
- Ginseng Plant of Chinese and Korean origin known and used for centuries in the East in traditional medicine. It is considered a panacea for all illnesses to the point that Botany provided it with the name “Panax Ginseng”. The active part is contained in prevalence in the root and consists mainly of saponins and ginsenoids that fight the signs of aging, improve skin microcirculation, have antioxidant action and are a valuable aid even after periods of stress. Ginsenoids have the ability to block free radicals by counteracting the formation of wrinkles and reduce the keratinization of the skin by promoting the absorption of the other beneficial substances contained in the ginseng extract.